Monday 13 May 2013

Inputs about Embedded system development process

Hello All,

As mentioned above I am a student of Embedded Systems and I am looking for some information on the below mentioned topics:

-Development cycle for Embedded Systems
- V model for Embedded Systems
- W model for Embedded Systems
- Validation methodologies(before Implementation) for each phase of development cycle.

Any small information regarding this will be helpful. I thank you in advance for your time and help.

Regards,
me

1 comment:

  1. We can schedule a Presentation for a Saturday evening through Skype or google hangout

    + Overview of the Airbus V Model of Break down
    + A Sample run of High level Requirements to code
    + Requirements / Design
    + if you already have an example of a System you are trying to design , please let me know we could make it as the basis for the presentation

    The format shall be presentation for 60 mins and QnA for 30 mins.

    -Vijay

    ReplyDelete